Federal Court and Florida Court Litigation
When disputes cannot be avoided, Hultman + Joshi attorneys represent clients at trial in state and federal courts and in appellate proceedings. Our areas of practice also handle arbitrations and administrative hearings before state and federal anti-discrimination agencies or labor relations boards, as well as before unemployment compensation tribunals.
Hultman + Joshi attorneys approach cases aggressively, frequently leading to positive results and favorable settlements early in the litigation process. The firm represents and defends businesses and management officials in state and federal court across Florida in cases alleging violations of:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Florida Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Breach of Contract
- Workplace and/or Business Tort Claims
- Breach of Non-Competition Agreements
- Defamation and Slander
- Unpaid Wages and/or Overtime
Plus: other types of matters.